Babson's Panhellenic Recruitment 2016: Feb 4th-7th
Sorority life offers women at Babson an amazing bond of sisterhood and a home away from home. Recruitment consists of three rounds in which Potential New Members (PNMs) attend gatherings hosted by each of the chapters. Members of the chapters talk with PNMs and share personal stories of what their sisterhood means to them. PNMs also have the opportunity to learn about the philanthropic opportunities and leadership positions offered within individual chapters and the Babson Greek Community.
The sisters of the Zeta Alpha Chapter love recruitment and look forward to meeting all the New Members every year! Our campus holds three National Sororities and all are excited for the upcoming recruiting term next Spring.
To learn more about Recruitment, please visit Babson's Greek Life Page.
Tips to remember during the recruitment process:
- Be yourself! But really, we mean it. You will be happy with your decision if you find a sorority that best matches your true personality.
- Ask questions. Asking questions will help us get to know you too!
- Come prepared. Do some research about our organizations beforehand and show us that you are in it for the right reasons.
- Be open minded. Disregard stereotypes you may or may not have heard, and trust your judgment to form your own opinions about each group and Greek Life as a whole.
- Look for the women that make you feel most at home.
- Relax and have fun! It will all work out in the end, and Recruitment is a good opportunity to make some great friends and new memories.